Wednesday, January 19, 2011

At last.............



Well where does the time go? I know it's been months since I wrote, and in all honesty part of the reason I haven't written in the last month or so was because I'd felt guilty for taking so long to write! I know that really makes sense!
Anyway I thought I'd share a few things that have been happy over the last few months, as they have been rather busy.
So I finally finished uni for the year which was fantastic! (Pretty pleased with myself actually) We had all the usual commotion leading up to Christmas, frantically making presents right up till a few days before Christmas. We also had a couple of boys birthdays, (which always make me feel old!) A trip to Sydney to meet Uncle Nick, visiting from Canada/South America, end of the school year and than a trip to Adelaide for Christmas! We always seem to be busy, and even though I constantly feel exhausted I wouldn't have it any other way!
I thought I'd share a few random photos from the last couple of months.
(I hope you enjoy the Santa photo, it took 8 trips to visit Santa to get it!)
Curtis cooking up a storm - making his speciality Pavlova!


The kids at the coast setting up Nanny's and Grandpa's tree.


Collecting vegies out of Grandpa's Garden - THE BEST VEGIES EVER according to Kayden!



Our amazing view from the apartments we stayed at in Sydney, unfortunately it was the same weekend as Oprah visited so it was a bit crazier than usual.





Ash crashed out after Christmas lunch and a couple of hours in the pool! Soooo cute :-)





Eli and Michaela having lunch in a gorgeous vegetarian cafe somewhere in the hills around Adelaide.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new year and that your managing to enjoy the school holidays, Back soon....................hopefully.





No comments:

Post a Comment