Friday, July 23, 2010

Cute as a bug!


Well last month for our Kaszazz team meeting our challenge was to use something from the May new products release. I had purchased the cute as a bug stamp set and was really keen to use them but unfortunately I don't really have any photos that would work with them and what I had in mind. Thankfully a wonderful friend of mine, whom I know takes beautiful photos of her daughters, dressed up as bees and bugs and all sorts of creatures in the gorgeous costumes that she makes for them let me steal some photos with the promise that she could have the layouts when I 'd finished! So this is what I came up with, a gorgeous stand up frame using Raven and Red bazzill with a little bit of smooch! As well as:



This double page layout again using the same stamp (with a few extra bugs!) the same colours but adding some extra embellishments including shrinky dinks (love them) and scrunched flowers!

Both projects were a hit so I've decided to submit them as workshops to Kaszazz, these will be the first projects I've submitted and I'm currently finalising my instructions. Which I must say to look a bit more work than I first thought! Anyway I'm going to run a tester workshop in a couple of weeks, will let you know how it goes. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment