Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A few pics!

So a few things that I have been trying to get done over the last few days. Number 1: Finishing off the kitchen floor. We used to have a horrible brown and orange lino on the floor, we FINALLY got rid of it and last week we put down the new tiles, followed by the grout and I finally finished the sealer the night before last! Floor - check!

I've had these 2 pairs of pants out for a couple of weeks to turn into bags, unfortunately they are both still sitting there. My excuse is that my sewing machine has decided it doesn't want to work but in reality I guess I could have still cut them out and had them ready to go. Maybe next week?

Finishing off some more felt monsters. A few weeks ago at BWG (Brindabella women's group) I made a felt monster for the kids (super easy) since then we have had to make a few more, the kids are making their own as well. The blue one is Master K's. Monsters - Check!


A bit of experimenting with Flock, it's not really my thing, flowers and butterflies! So I'm out of my comfort zone a bit. First a bright card- not sure if I'm happy with it or not.



And then a layout which is still a work in progress. Flock 1/2 Check

Anyway at least Ive done a few things in between watching dvd's, playing games and doing endless amounts of washing! How are your holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment