Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Todays blog is brought to you by the letter Z!


So I thought I'd do a little write up on each letter and for some reason I thought I'd start from the end! So here goes.

Firstly trying to find something for Z was a little difficult for me but finally I thought about a layout I did about a year ago with Michaela as a baby when she was asleep and snoring, hence the Z's. So I know it's a bit of a reach but that's all I had and at least it let me get in some more gorgeous photos of sleeping babies!

So materials used: chipboard letters- weird, Gelati paper range, Gelati tag cut outs, raven bazzill, weird lettering. I think that was it. They are Basic layouts but I think that is a good thing. If I tried to make them to fancy, 1 I think it might of been too much for a whole album and overshadowed the photos and 2 I would never have finished it!

On another note I'm just going to have a whinge about my stupid computer! I had finally finished writing up all the instructions for my 2 workshops that I'm testing on Saturday night (about 6hrs work) and went to email them to some friends last night to have a look to discover that the computer had chose not to save them! Aah I'm not sure why this happens but it seems to happen whenever I try to download something (i.e a template) and then try to save it, so last night I wasn't happy! My husband in all his wisdom asked me why I didn't check that it had saved before closing the document. Yes Hindsight is a fantastic thing! Anyway now that's out of my system I'm off to finish making some presents for Curtis teacher for her baby shower!
Might post them tonight! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment